Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Netgalley Knockout - July Check In


Netgalley Knockout!
July Check In

If you're unfamiliar with the Netgalley Knockout challenge, please see the initial post HERE!

This is what I've read toward the challenge in the month of July:

Heart of Iron
Bec McMaster
Netgalley

Bound By Night
Larissa Ione
Edelweiss

Spartan Frost
Jennifer Estep
Netgalley

3 egalleys

As always, the first month is the hardest for me! I never get as many egalleys read during the first month of this challenge. How did you do?

Link up your end of July check in post by clicking on Add Your Link on the Linky below!

7 comments:

  1. I squeezed in 11 between book tours, but I haven't typed in all my reviews yet. They're still a mess of notes stapled together with highlights everywhere. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Carniepunk - audio from publisher
    2. Wrong Ways Down by Stacia Kane - from author
    3. Until Fountain Bridge by Samantha Young - audio from publisher (DNF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad at all. I only got five books done in total...so I have the same problem.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read nine but that's barely a dent:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only managed two >.< but hopefully this month's better for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...