Friday, January 18, 2013

Soul Screamers Series Read-A-Long

blogbuttonblankblack_zps441f546a-1_zps3b796181


Soul Screamers
 
Read-A-Long
This is a series I have been dying to read ever since I read and loved the first book, but life just kept getting in the way. So I decided that a read-a-long was in order to get these awesome books read!

The Soul Screamers Read-A-Long is hosted by me, Christen here at Goldilox and the The Three Weres, and Laura from Little Read Riding Hood.

Here is the schedule for the read-a-long:

February 15:
My Soul To Take (#1) and My Soul to Lose (novella # 0.5)
@ Goldilox and the Three Weres
FIND THE DISCUSSION HERE!

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5)

March 15:
My Soul to Save (#2)
@ Little Read Riding Hood
FIND THE DISCUSSION HERE!

My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)

April 15:
My Soul to Keep (#3) and Reaper (novella #3.5)
@ Goldilox and the Three Weres
FIND THE DISCUSSION HERE!

My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3) Reaper (Soul Screamers, #3.5)

May 15:
My Soul to Steal (#4)
@ Little Read Riding Hood
FIND THE DISCUSSION HERE!

My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4)

June 15:
If I Die (#5) and Never to Sleep (novella #5.5)
@ Goldilox and the Three Weres
If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers, #5.5)

July 15:
Before I Wake (#6)
@Little Read Riding Hood
Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)

August 15:
With All My Soul (#7)
@Goldilox and the Three Weres
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)


We would love to have you join in on the fun! 
Grab My Soul To Take and the novella My Soul To Lose and meet us back here on February 15!

If you've read some or all of the series please still come and join us for some fun discussion on the 15th of each month!

I would also suggest the omnibuses for this series. Each omnibus has two full books and one novella for a ridiculously low price. Check them out:

 


Please feel free to follow me and my co-host:

Photobucket


We'd love it if you let us know if you might be participating in the comments below.
We'll see you on February 15th!



11 comments:

  1. I have read the first 3 and have been planning to read the rest this year. So I will be jumping in, in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved RV's adult werecat series. If I didn't have some many other books on my TBR plate I would join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I'll participate in this one yet since I have to see how crazy things are with school but I'm totally bookmarking this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the two anthologies with the excuse that I'd be participating. So, yeah. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! Glad I could give you a reason to buy more books, lol! I have the second anthology.

      Delete
  5. I've been meaning to pick up this series for ages now and so this will be the perfect excuse to do so! Looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure how I missed this before. I have the bind up of the first novella and first two novels. I don't think I have time to read it before the discussion though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have already read all in this series that is already published, but I'd love to participate (and re-read) anyway. This is a series I love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little behind here, but that's okay, I hope. :) I *just* got the first book in this series after wanting to check it out for ages. It looks like it should be quick read, though. :) I'm going to add your read-along button to my What's Happening section over on my blog and I'll do my best to get caught up on this. Sounds like something really fun to follow this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is totally okay! Join in the discussion whenever you can! :)

      Delete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...