Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cover Lover: Steampunk x 2 Plus the New Kate Daniels!




Curtsies and Conspiracies
(Finishing School #2)
Gail Carriger
Release: November 2013

Other book covers in this series:





A Clockwork Heart
(The Chronicles of Light and Shadow #2)
Liesel Schwarz
Release: August 20, 2013

Other book covers in this series:





Magic Rises
(Kate Daniels #6)
Ilona Andrews
Release: July 30, 2013

Other book covers in this series:

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) 
Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels World, #1)


What do you think? How does Curtsies compare to Etiquette? Do you like the new ‘face’ of the Kate Daniels books?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!



3 comments:

  1. I like new Kate Daniels cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of Gail Carriger's covers. As for the newest Kate Daniels book, I'd have to say I prefer the continuity of the previous covers. Andrea's cover looks great, and it's how I envisioned her, and while the Kate protrayed in the first covers doesn't look like the Kate in my head, the new cover looks like a new character to me. I think it's confusing, though it's still a nice cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the KD cover but it confuses me. If I didn't know better I would thought it was a book about a different character. The chick doesn't match the others.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...